Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Another video: HISTORY

Hey folks!
I've spent the last several months slowly making a video showing the geographic history of Paraguay from the arrival of the Spanish to independence. I cannot offer much in the way of explanation for why I would do this. I think I was motivated by my frustration with the lack of hard information about most of Paraguay's history. I'm also not sure what to do with it, as it is denser than just about really anybody needs. I'd like to make it available as a training material for anyone that is interested in learning about Paraguayan history. I also might try to put it on the Paraguayan wikipedia page. I think a post-independence video would also be ... well something I'd like to do, but I'm not sure if I will have the energy to do it. I am getting better at this with each animation I make (this is the third now) and feedback is appreciated.

The music is Allegro Solmne by Berta Rojas.

oh yeah, the text in the video is in Spanish. Maybe I should make an English version?
enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment